Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome to Halton Hills Trout Farm & Public Fishing !!!

We do:  Fly Fishing from our stocked Trout ponds !!

-We are stocked full of trout waiting for you to come drop by and catch !!!

- We supply the rods, hooks and baited lines, all you need to do is show up and fish !!!

-We are located between Milton and Georgetown at:  10541 4th Line, Halton Hills, Ontario
  (between 10th & 15th Sideroad)

Contact Info:
haltonhillstroutfarm@gmail.com
or
-Phone: (905) 873-6900

11 comments:

  1. "We supply the rods, hooks and baited lines, all you need to do is show up and fish !!!"

    Rods are supplied for a FEE so you need to do more than show up. Show up with cash! 7 DOLLARS per fish and 20 DOLLARS to release.

    On top of five dollars to get in. And the price of renting rods hooks and bait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this information is INCORRECT.
    please contact 905-873-6900 when season opens for CORRECT information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it so expensive. This will drive people away with those prices. I live in Acton and was thinking of heading there this summer. I think I just changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is not run by the people who own the "Halton Hills Trout Farm and Public Fishing"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my third summer fishing at "Halton Hills Trout Farm" I fish there as often as my schedule permits me. I have found the management great and the fishing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What time do you open on a saturday & Sunday and during the week

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ponds only have rainbow trout? What are the sizes of the trouts?

    ReplyDelete